The Ritz-Carlton, Abama launches Club Level
With two Michelin-starred restaurants, an excellent kids’ club, a golf course which is world renowned and a super-tranquil spa, the resort is an excellent choice year-round. What’s more, with balmy winter temperatures hovering in the 20’s, it’s particularly good for escaping the British cold and getting a dose of winter sunshine.
To add to its already luxurious offerings, The Ritz-Carlton, Abama has from today launched its new Club® Level. Set on the tenth floor, each of the 19 rooms and two suites boast a view of the ocean, with the advantage of connecting rooms available to families travelling together.
The Club Lounge itself enjoys wonderful views of the golf course and Teide Mountain. Here the private guest lounge possesses a personal service, offered by the Concierge team, with continuous food and drink during the day, from breakfast treats right through to night caps. Should you wish, complimentary Wifi and iPads are also available.
All guests of ITC Luxury Travel enjoying a stay in a Club® Level room or suite will benefit from the following services:
- High-speed wired and wireless internet access
- Nespresso coffee machine and hot water kettle
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room safe
- Private balcony with outside seating area
- Honour Bar
- Air conditioning
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers
- Access to the Club Lounge
- Bathroom amenities by Asprey of London
- 24-hour in room dining
- Marble-tiled bathrooms, with bath, separate shower, toilet and double vanity unit
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Iron and ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Satellite television