Get your FREE quote…
Send us your requirements and receive a FREE no obligation quote. Always a better price than you can source yourself…Enquire now
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
OUR EXTENDED LUXURY CARIBBEAN PORTFOLIO
With its stunning beach this resort offers activities galore to suit a wide range of interests and within just five minutes you can discover the renowned ancient Mayan ruins.
If you’re travelling with children, they’ll relish the innovative activities provided by the Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club, for children aged 3 to 12 years, while golfers can enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Robert Trent Jones II designed Riviera Maya Golf Club course.
Among the range of rooms and suites on offer there are suitable choices for couples and families alike and if you’re looking for those little extra luxuries we recommend an upgrade to a Preferred Club Suite, all of which are in premium locations, enjoy superb sea views and give access to the Preferred Club private lounge.
431 rooms and suites, including 34 Preferred Club types, offering upgraded facilities.
- 9 reservation-free restaurants
- 6 gourmet à la carte
- one buffet
- a cafe/ deli and beachside grill
- 6 bars including the Desires night club.
- Swimming pool with separate children’s pool.
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
- Complimentary activities including kayaking, ocean trampoline, snorkelling, floating iceberg climbing wall, catamaran and sailing.
- Explorer’s Children’s Club available for ages 3 - 12 year olds from 9am - 10pm.
Riviera Maya, 90 minutes transfer from Cancun International Airport.