Get your FREE quote…
Send us your requirements and receive a FREE no obligation quote. Always a better price than you can source yourself…Enquire now
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
Towering over the Atlantic Ocean on South Florida's fabled coastline, Acqualina is an oceanfront masterpiece offering panoramic vistas of the shimmering ocean and the glittering skyline of Miami. Set on four and a half acres of stunning white sand Acqualina is close enough to enjoy the leisure activities and nightlife of Miami, South Beach and Fort Lauderdale.
Acqualina's grand 51-storey Mediterranean-inspired tower is home to a 97 room luxury resort and 188 lavish residences. Luxuriously appointed rooms and suites are designed in a fresh contemporary European style, complete with luxurious fabrics, fine furnishings, sumptuous bathrooms and private terraces offer magnificent ocean views.
Step out onto the private white sandy beach, unwind on the shores and enjoy cooling ocean breezes. Head to the resort's private beach club or to the tranquillity pool that is exclusively for adults, dry off and enjoy poolside service in your private cabana.
Head to the luxurious ESPA at Acqualina, a sanctuary of relaxation and renewal or work out in the oceanfront fitness centre whilst your children are entertained at Acqua Marine, an innovative marine biology based children's programme. Hire a baby sitter and head off for a game of golf or tennis at nearby private clubs.
Dine at Acqualina's signature restaurant, Aaria, an elegant restaurant offering exceptional tropical cuisine, linger over dinner on the veranda and enjoy a glass of fine wine under a blanket of stars. The acclaimed restaurant, Il Mulino New York is renowned for its bustling atmosphere, savour varieties of dishes created using the freshest of ingredients and enjoy an extensive selection of fine Italian wines.
- Food & Beverage: Savour exquisite cuisine at Aaria, Acqualina's signature restaurant. And enjoy indoor and alfresco dining, Il Mulino New York, an acclaimed restaurant offers magnificent ocean views, exquisite cuisine and an extensive selection of fine Italian wines. Costa Grill is the perfect spot to enjoy a beachside lunch or light snack, as the sunsets on this charming resort, savour an array of gourmet cuisine and linger over an exotic cocktail.
- Leisure: Pick up souvenirs at the Gift Shop, visit Bal Harbour shops, visit Williams Island Marina or venture further a field with a sightseeing tour, there are a wealth of things to do. Play a game of pool volleyball, enjoy an aerobics class or explore the waters scuba diving. Head to the Spa, unwind in the Finnish sauna and crystal steam room, or refresh in the ice fountain. Unwind in the outdoor spa pool and heated jet pool or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness centre. ESPA offers a series of innovative and restorative treatments inspired by the ancient traditions of Chinese, Ayurvedic, European; Balinese and Thai cultures using products formulated using only the highest quality organic plants. Private spa treatment suites, express beauty suites are available.
- For Families: The Acquamarine Program includes a beach boot camp relay and kayak rescue missions. Children can build their own boat, experience what it takes to be a lifeguard, learn how waves are created, learn to skim board and body surf, learn about the reef and ecosystem and swimmers can snorkel out to see for themselves! Take part in a sand castle contest or beach obstacle course, children also have access to the well-equipped AcquaMarine-themed centre. Hire a Baby Butler or Nanny to entertain your toddlers!
- Romance: Acqualina is an ideal wedding destination, an intimate environment offering exceptional amenities and expert staffs ensure you have the day of your dreams. The on-site wedding planner will help you choose the perfect location to share your vows, either on the sandy shores, near the tranquillity pool or in one of the resort's beautiful banquet rooms. The wedding planet can also assist with planning your reception.
- General Services: Guests are well catered for at Acqualina with 24-hour room service, 24-hour multilingual concierge services, a tailoring service and valet parking service. Onsite there is a hair salon and barber shop and business centre services. Additionally, a butler service is available upon request.
Acqualina is located on 4.5 acres and rises from a pristine 400-foot stretch of Atlantic Ocean coastline in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. Ideally situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, the resort is mere minutes from the world-famous boutiques of Bal Harbour and the exclusive enclave of Williams Island. The vibrant daytime activities and nightlife of Miami Beach, South Beach, Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale are a short drive away.
Visit Miami Beach, a haven for sunbathers and recreational enthusiasts alike, the most visited part of Miami Beach is probably South Beach, where visitors are treated to the spectacular sights of the Art Deco district. Head to the Parrot Jungle Island,its a unique opportunity to experience the colour and beauty of tropical bird life or to the Miami Sea Aquarium. Here you can appreciate the enormity of whales, swim with dolphins, and be entertained by the tricks of the performing sea lions.
Fort Lauderdale, about 25 miles north of downtown Miami is known as the "Venice of America". Fort Lauderdale has a 165-mile network of navigable waterways, a popular beach resort catering for large yachting communities, as well as offering a variety of water sports. Visit the Everglades National Park, an iconic attraction of southern Florida, the Everglades is home to a plethora of wildlife and flora and fauna. Best explored on a hover boat tour, through the mangroves and saw grass swamps.
Take a trip up the coast to Universal Studios, Florida, a theme park offering something for all the family, prepare yourself for action and adventure. Head to Downtown Coral Gables and Miracle Mile and explore over 170 shops in the heart of South Florida's shopping district, with four live theatres, an array of art galleries, wine tasting opportunities and book readings, there is always something interesting to do.
- Language: English
- Currency:US Dollar
- Time difference: GMT -5 hours
Every price we quote offers superb value for money and added extras. You’ll be amazed what we include as standard on an ITC Luxury Travel holiday.
Use our request a quote form or call our Travel Specialists on 01244 355 600 to begin creating your bespoke holiday booking.