Get your FREE quote…
Send us your requirements and receive a FREE no obligation quote. Always a better price than you can source yourself…Enquire now
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
Once part of Canada's national heritage as the old railway hotel, a vibrant and cosmopolitan luxury Fairmont hotel lies nestled in the heart of Vancouver City, a place full of history, natural beauty and spectacular scenery as it neighbours majestic coastal mountains and the dazzling tides of the Pacific Ocean.
Once you have stepped inside this glamorous location and you will see the main attractions including designer shops, a luxurious 'Absolute Spa', state-of-the art health club and 2 award winning restaurants are only a few of the luxury amenities that are provided to you throughout your stay.
The generously spacious and modern rooms have been designed with elegance and comfort, giving guests a chance to relax in the inviting living area. The suites are a luxurious home away from home; choose to stay in the Vancouver suites which feature two rooms - a sitting area to relax by day and the comfort of a gracious bedroom, separated by two French glass doors or the Morningside Suite, a newly renovated, room located on the 14th floor, featuring a bedroom with jetted soaker tub and a parlour with stunning views of the City. The Suite is large enough to accommodate 20 people for dinner parties and the dining room seats four, wet bar, and a large foyer entrance. Business guests can be provided with in-room facilities in all rooms & suites upon request.
- Room Amenities: Air-conditioning and personal heat control, alarm clock/radio, bathrobes, coffee/tea maker, cable television, in-room pay-movies/games, video check-out, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, mini-bar.
- Guest Facilities/ Services: Absolute spa, 2 restaurants, in-room dining, babysitting (at extra charge), bell staff, concierge desk, dry cleaning, housekeeping, parking/valet parking (at extra charge), safety deposit boxes, state-of-the-art health club, indoor 50 ft. lap pool, whirlpool, children's wading pool, tanning beds (extra charge), saunas, cross-trainer, free weights, Keiser K300® weight training system, rowing machine (Concept II), stairclimbers (4400PT), stationary bikes, treadmills.
- Business Facilities: Highspeed internet access, local and national newspapers and magazines, secretarial services, photocopying, fax machine, printers / scanner, color photocopying, computers, private workstations, cordless phones, speakerphone, federal express, purolator or novex couriers, cellular phone rentals available on request, audio-visual equipment available on request.
- Shops and boutiques: Louis Vuitton, Otto Friedl, Watchmaker, Snowflake Leather Goods & Apparel, The Fairmont Store, St. John Boutique, Gucci.
- Pet Policy: The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver has a program called ''Pets Are People Too!''. All pets staying at the hotel receive: Welcome mat in the room, pet dish, welcome treats, toy, information sheet on pet activities
Fairmont Vancouver City Hotel is situated in the heart of Vancouver City Centre, in British Columbia.
Transfer time from Vancouver International Airport is approximately 30 minutes.
Flight duration from Heathrow to Vancouver is approximately 10 hours.
Every price we quote offers superb value for money and added extras. You’ll be amazed what we include as standard on an ITC Luxury Travel holiday.
Use our request a quote form or call our Travel Specialists on 01244 355 600 to begin creating your bespoke holiday booking.