Get your FREE quote…
Send us your requirements and receive a FREE no obligation quote. Always a better price than you can source yourself…Enquire now
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
A luxurious all-inclusive marine-based resort located on the beautiful wilderness island of Sonora. Thriving with unparalleled service and extraordinary creature comforts, this 5 star hotel is a jewel amongst Canada's most precious location.
Boasting a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities, guests will always have exciting new ventures to participate in every day and if a more relaxing atmosphere is required the Spa & Wellness Centre provides all the therapy and pampering needed to help unwind the senses.
Accommodation is set to a high standard, with individual themed lodges offering spacious rooms, comfortable queen or king size beds and furnished with a tasteful, elegant décor. Each room is equipped with sumptuous private bath tubs, modern amenities and spectacular picturesque ocean views.
The dining at the Sonora Resort is exquisite, with twists of European cuisines mixed with local organic ingredients and seafood fresh from Nova Scotia. Foie Gras, all complimented by the award-winning house wine 'Mission Hill Estate Winery', guests palates will be treated day and evening throughout their stay.
A truly exceptional and luxury haven, once you have been it is guaranteed that you will want to return…
- Room Facitlities: Jacuzzi (In selected room types), ceiling fans, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron, phone, voice mail, wireless internet, TV with cable, radio, fireplaces, private bath(s), bathrobes, Non smoking rooms, deluxe rooms, book/video library, spectacular view, mini bar.
- Outdoor Facilities: 12 tennis courts, experienced hiking guides, 18-hole par 72 golf course available nearby, outdoor pool, wilderness tours, helicopter tours, fly fishing, kayaking.
- Spa & Wellness Centre: Hydrotherapy tub, gym facilities, outdoor mineral pool, facials, body treatments, massage, nail care, waxing.
- Indoor Activities: Golf simulator, games room, home theatre, Playstation 2, X-box consoles, gift shop, piano lounge.
- Business Centre: Conference centre, internet-ready workstations, WI-FI high speed internet access, colour printer, fax machine & scanner, boardrooms.
Sonora Resort is located on Sonora Island just off Canada's west coast, 125 miles north of Vancouver. Arriving by seaplane is the most direct route and is approximately a 45 minute transfer journey from Vancouver.
Every price we quote offers superb value for money and added extras. You’ll be amazed what we include as standard on an ITC Luxury Travel holiday.
Use our request a quote form or call our Travel Specialists on 01244 355 600 to begin creating your bespoke holiday booking.