Get your FREE quote…
Send us your requirements and receive a FREE no obligation quote. Always a better price than you can source yourself…Enquire now
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
Lying elegantly amongst the Clayoquot Sound Biosphere Reserve, a charming ultra-luxurious eco-destination awaits you in the small seaside town known as Tofino. Beautifully set within the surrounding wilderness and flourishing coastlines, this stunning adventure resort will leave you wanting for nothing and is often heard of as the perfect idyllic destination for a romantic getaway.
Accommodation is quite spectacular, set in luxury guest tents, all situated under the canopy of the rainforest and along the waters edge guests can relax from the day's adventurous events in spacious, tastefully decorated white canvases, raised by wooden platforms and boasting an abundance of luxury facilities.
Savour the tastes of the exquisite dining that in-resort Executive Chef Timothy May has to offer, with his modern cuisine style cooking delights freshly prepared with only local ingredients its designed to meet the most discerning palate requirements!
Finish the day off in style at the Healing Ground's Eco-Safari Style Massage & Therapeutic Centre. A divine location off the shores of Bedwell River, set within nature itself and equipped with lodge-style outdoor hot-tubs, seawater baths and intimate wrap-around sun decks… a true delight and perfect to calm the senses
- In-Room Amenities: Thyme skin and body care products, terry cotton robes, exercise sandals/slippers, welcome basket, laundry services upon request, earthenware springwater cooler, bottled spring water, clothes hangers & luggage rack, facial tissue, nail brush, loafah, hair dryer and a/c outlets, insect repellent, air horn (for emergencies), flashlight, stationery, postcards, resort guide, wildlife directory.
- Resort Facilities: Rain gear - yellow slickers, overalls, boots - for all ages, western style riding boots, chaps and helmets for all ages, whale watching suits - for all ages, state-of-the-art fresh and salt water gear and vessels, mountain bikes and helmets for all ages, adventure gear, flotation devices and life jackets for all ages, full fleet of power and paddle vessels, designated children's activity area, games, programmes, experienced, first-aid-trained wilderness guides.
- Business Facilities: Complimentary wireless internet access for personal portables, complimentary high-speed internet access via library lounge PC, portable a/v capability for meetings, large meeting tent plus break-away facilities, meetings and retreats convener.
- Wedding Facilities: Wedding commissioner, photographer and videographer, florist, planning assistance.
- Health & Wellbeing: Deserving Thyme body and hair products, complimentary massage, complimentary sauna and hot tub use, plush towels stocked at all three sauna and hot tub areas
Situated in the town of Tofino in the Clayoquot Sound Biosphere Reserve, British Columbia, Canada. Approximately a 45 minute seaplane transfer from Vancouver International Airport.
Flight duration from Heathrow to Vancouver is approximately 10 hours.
Every price we quote offers superb value for money and added extras. You’ll be amazed what we include as standard on an ITC Luxury Travel holiday.
Use our request a quote form or call our Travel Specialists on 01244 355 600 to begin creating your bespoke holiday booking.