Prices from** Prices shown are per person and include accommodation, flights and transfers. All prices are subject to change and are based on 2 adults sharing one room for a 7-night stay. For a fully bespoke quote and the latest special offers, call our expert Travel Specialists on 01244 355 600.
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
Situated on the West Crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, with its lavish interiors inspired by palaces of the Ottoman period, is in a superb location for exploration of Dubai. With white sand beaches and a wide range of facilities as well as being in close proximity to the Mall of the Emirates, which offers an array of international and luxury brands.
From Jumeirah Zabeel Saray you can easily stroll along The Walk in JBR, where countless small shops and cafés create a pleasant atmosphere and opposite you can observe the luxurious yachts mooring in Dubai Marina and enjoy a spectacular sunsets.
Back in the hotel and you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining with several restaurants to choose from, including Mughlai delicacies at Amala. For those who want to relax, spread over two floors the Talise Ottoman Spa at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a must visit.
This is also a great option for families, with the new Sinbad's Kids Club open to all children aged 4-16 years who are staying at the resort. Covering some 1,885 square metres this fantastic facility boasts a mini waterpark, playground, climbing wall, interactive gaming and even its own cinema!
405 guest rooms and suites and 38 opulent 4 and 5-bedroom Residences located around a lagoon pool. All rooms and suites offer stunning ocean views, state of the art technology and bathrooms designed in the traditional Ottoman style.
- 7 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Talise Ottoman Spa
- Access to private beaches
- Mehteran Theatre & Show Centre
- Outdoor infinity pool with two Jacuzzis
- Two flood-lit tennis courts and a children's pool
- Scuba diving in conjunction with The Pavilion Dive Centre
- 2 flood-lit tennis courts with professional tennis coaching available
- Selim's Kids Club
- Watersports including sailing, kayaking and stand up paddle
- Shopping arcade with 12 premium boutiques
- 29-seat screening room with luxurious sofas
- Beach volleyball and beach tennis
- Shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates, Madinat Jumeirah and
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
Palm Jumeirah, 35-minute drive from Dubai International Airport.