Get your FREE quote…
Send us your requirements and receive a FREE no obligation quote. Always a better price than you can source yourself…Enquire now
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
Private, spacious, beautifully furnished and serviced by a dedicated butler, team of valets and even a private chef, this 2-bedroom Villa takes luxury and attentive service to a new level.
The list of amenities and inclusions is seemingly endless and the property itself resembles a classical Mauritian home with dark wood furnishings and comfortable lounge and dining areas.
Outside there is a large terrace and ample pool to keep the whole family entertained. One of the best aspects of the villa is the incredible attention to detail and nice touches such as the packing and unpacking services provided on arrival and departure and the bottle of Dom Perignon in the room.
The top option in terms of luxury accommodation, the villa offers a tranquil retreat away from the rest of the resort with a dedicated team of valets and a private chef. The bedrooms are typical of the local design and living areas continue the theme, opening out onto a stunning private swimming pool.
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 1-2: Both bedrooms are opulently finished, the master with a four-poster bed.
- Room Facilities: All rooms come with luxurious en-suite facilities and air conditioning.
- Pool: The villa has a private swimming pool.
- Staff: A dedicated villa host is on hand 24 hours a day along with a team of valets and a private chef.
The resort offers a number of varied activities including scuba diving, water skiing golf on the renowned Gary Player designed golf course and many more upon request. Guests are guaranteed to find that there is something for everyone. The resort offers no fewer than five restaurants, should guests wish to go out of their villa, with a range from informal ding at the pool bar during the day to a formal experience at the Michelin Starred restaurant by Vineet Bhatia.
- Watersports: A variety of watersports are available on resort.
- Restaurants: A number of restaurants and bars are available on the resort.
- Beaches: The resort has its own stunning, private beach and secluded cove.
Distance to airport - 60 minutes
Distance to Port Louis - 40 minutes
Distance to restaurants and bars - 5 minute walk
Distance from nearest beach - 2 minute walk
Distance from airport 70 minute flight from Mahe.
Distance to nearest beach is 5 minute walk.