You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
For over a century this glamorous resort, set on cliffs overlooking the Atlantic, has been playing host to the rich and famous; it was here that Sir Winston Churchill wrote his war memoirs and also where Sir George Bernard Shaw learned how to tango. Although it has recently undergone many outstanding improvements, this grand colonial-style property still possesses the old-world charm and impeccable reputation for excellence that it has always been renowned for.
Guests can dine at an excellent choice of restaurants, including the signature Les Faunes, with its stunning views over the bay. A superb new spa offers a varied menu of La Prairie healing and relaxation therapies and, if you're feeling energetic, there are plenty of leisure activities to enjoy. Tennis courts, swimming pools, golf and watersports are just some of the facilities available, whilst youngsters are also well catered for thanks to the 'Fun at Reid's' children's club.
128 rooms and 35 suites, each one well appointed and individually decorated with an emphasis on traditional elegance and modern luxury.
- Several restaurants
- Reid's Tea Terrace
- 2 heated pools, one with fresh water and one natural pool at Sea level
- Sauna and Spa with products of La Prairie, Ytsara, Aroma Therapy Associates and La Stone
- Fully equipped Ocean Front Fitness centre with sauna and steamroom
- Fun@Reid's Kids club (4-9 years olds) including kids pool & Fun@Reid's Teenagers club
- Baby sitting on request
- In house activities: dancing classes, Aqua gym, Pilates
- Games & snooker room
- Madeira Wine tasting
- Tennis courts
Madeira, 25 minutes transfer from Funchal Airport.