You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
Resting on a breathtaking stretch of sandy beach, this is a true haven of contemporary, luxurious living for the discerning traveller in search of endless facilities. It boasts two 18-hole championship golf courses, fine dining, a relaxing spa and exceptional accommodation.
You’ll discover award-winning The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort within scenic olive groves, set by the coastline of The Dunes Beach. With 321 rooms, suites and villas to choose from to rest your head, you’ll be spoilt for choice by the plush accommodation; which all affords unobstructed and picturesque views.
Gastronomes will be delighted by the array of restaurants at the resort, with each championing local ingredients and regionally-produced wines. Anax lounge, with its stunning sunset views, is the place to enjoy a Luxury Collection Cocktail before dinner, while Eleon restaurant and its private barbeque pits invites guests to savour freshly caught fish.
Relaxation at The Romanos Resort is best enjoyed at the Anazoe Spa - with indulging oleotherapy® treatments (which date back to Homeric times) and Thalassotherapy facilities including floating pools, indoor and outdoor treatment areas, as well as ice-grotto rooms, mist showers and herbal saunas. The spa also goes above and beyond to use local herbs and olive oil in its treatments; the perfect remedy to revive and restore.
Guests looking for a cultural experience will enjoy the philosophy walks, olive and wine harvesting and village cooking lessons among the engaging propositions of the resort. Nearby cultural sites certainly worth a visit include Vaulted Tombs, Nestor’s Palace, Voidokilia beach, Gialova lagoon, Polilimnio waterfalls, Navarino Bay and Fanari, as well as the Temple of Apollo Epicurus or Ancient Olympia and Mystras which are included in the UNESCO World’s heritage list.
321 exceptional rooms and suites overlooking the Ionian Sea, landscaped gardens and infinity pools.1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas.
The Romanos Ionian Exclusive at The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort features 52 beautifully appointed rooms and suites and 10 villas,
- 4 restaurants and another 8 restaurants within the complex
- 3 outdoor and 1 heated indoor swimming pools
- Health and fitness centre
- Anazoe Spa & Thalassotherapy offering unique olive oil treatment
- 2 signature golf courses (The Dunes Course and The Bay Course)
- Racquet Academy with tennis, squash, badminton and ping-pong facilities
- Outdoor activities including hiking and biking and non-motorised
Guests staying in The Romanos Ionian Exclusive accommodation will receive the following benefits on a complimentary basis:
- Use of helipad with VIP pick-up
- Exclusive check-in area at Romanos lobby and in-room check-in option
- 24/7 Butler service on call
- VIP check-in and in-room welcome amenities
- Unpacking / packing service, upon request
- In-room wake-up coffee and croissants
- Breakfast at private breakfast area, or in the privacy of your terrace
- High-speed internet / Wi-Fi access
- Soft drinks at the refreshment center
- Daily replenishment of seasonal fresh fruits, coffee, herbal teas and mineral water
- Haute Couture bath amenity line
- Daily newspaper delivery, upon request
- Priority reservations at all restaurants
- Private area at The Dunes Beach, with sun-lounges, umbrellas and beach service
- Private area at The Romanos Pool, with sun-lounges, umbrellas and pool service
- Priority use of pavilions by The Romanos Pool
- Premium beach and pool towels and branded beach bag
- Exclusive Concierge services and destination specialist to unlock Messinia treasures
- Priority reservations for the BMW driving experience
- Use of the High Density Salt Water Pool, Thalassotherapy Pools, & Heat Experience area at Anazoe Spa, for one day
- Golf clinic, under the guidance of our experienced PGA professionals
- Priority tee times at the two signature golf courses
- Play station, Xbox or Wii for families, on request
Villa guests enjoy:
- VIP airport assistance at Kalamata airport
- Welcome champagne upon arrival
- Priority use of cabanas
- Private helicopter transfer from Athens
- Private dining with personal Chef in the comfort of your villa
- Personal Fitness Trainer, Wellness Consultant and Spa Therapist
- Private cooking class with Executive Chef
- Specially designed children activities and baby-sitting services, upon request
Located near Pylos, 50 minutes transfer from Kalamata Airport.
Prices from £1,149 per person based on 2 adults sharing a Deluxe Garden View Room for 7 nights, including daily breakfast, return economy class flights and private transfers
Saving up to £325 per person
Book by 31 Mar 2017
Valid for travel completed between 25 May 2017 and 21 June 2017Enquire now