Prices from** Prices shown are per person and include accommodation, flights and transfers. All prices are based on 2 adults sharing one room for a 7-night stay. For a fully bespoke quote and the latest special offers, call our expert Travel Specialists on 01244 355 600.
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
OUR EXTENDED LUXURY CARIBBEAN PORTFOLIO
This resort is built in an 18th century French Colonial style and consists of 14 spacious and luxurious villas. The Villas at Stonehaven, designed by renowned Mustique architect Arne Hassleqvist, are situated on a hillside just a few minutes from the beach.
All the villas enjoy stunning sea views and amazing sunsets in one direction, and the lush rainforest with its array of flora and birds in the other. They also all boast large living areas, 50ft covered verandahs, private pools, fully equipped granite kitchens and three large air-conditioned bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms - the ultimate in luxurious living.
Facilities include a beautiful Clubhouse where guests can meet and enjoy the facilities of the bar, with its exclusive range of Caribbean cocktails. The Pavilion Restaurant offers light lunches and romantic evening dining beside the lavish infinity pool. Guests can enjoy an array of activities from forest hikes to watersports - or even have a massage in the villa. All you have to do is ask the guest service manager.
14 Three and Four Bedroom Luxury Ocean View Villas are the ultimate in luxurious Tobago living. Three bedroom Villas accommate 6 adults, Four bedroom Villlas can accommodate 7 adults. Each Villa includes the following amenities:
- Personal Housekeeper (9am – 2pm daily)
- Full Kitchen
- Iron & Ironing board
- Indoor living area with cable TV
- Large outdoor Verandah with dining table (seats 6) and lounge area
- Private infinity pool & pool deck with sun loungers (4), dining table (seats 4) and barbeque
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-room dining (Tuesday – Sunday)
- In-room spa services
- Babysitting (on request)
- Pool/Beach towels
2 Bedrooms with king-size four poster bed (1 on ground and 1 on upper floor). 1 Bedroom with twin beds (upper floor). Four Bedroom Villa features additional 1 Bedroom with single bed (ground floor)
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Dressing room (king and twin rooms only)
• En-suite bathroom
• Ocean view balcony
• Bathroom amenities
- Pavilion Restaurant - serving casual lunches and a la carte dinners prepared by internationally trained chefs. Caribbean and International cuisine. Open Tuesday – Sunday (closed on Monday)
- In-room dining available
- The Restaurant also features a half moon infinity pool, ideal for a refreshing dip before or after lunch
- Clubhouse Bar
- Complimentary welcome starter pack in kitchen fresh, flowers and a fresh fruit basket on arrival
- Personal housekeeper (provided from 9am – 2pm daily) is available to cook meals on request (guest to provide food & ingredients)
- Guests can use the gym at the nearby Le Grand Courlan (additional cost)
On the west coast of Tobago just 12 minutes from ANR Robinson International Airport