Prices from** Prices shown are per person and include accommodation, flights and transfers. All prices are subject to change and are based on 2 adults sharing one room for a 7-night stay. For a fully bespoke quote and the latest special offers, call our expert Travel Specialists on 01244 355 600.
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
Sensationally set atop a private oceanfront bluff, the resort combines luxury, elegance, charm and superb service.
Boasting spacious suites, many with roof terraces and pools that overlook the sandy beach below, the exceptional facilities make it perfect for honeymooners, families and individuals alike. Panoramic ocean views across to Martinique and Pigeon island can be enjoyed from guest room verandahs, or whilst dining at the cliff top restaurant.
The 18-hole course at the St Lucia Golf & Country Club is minutes away, whilst the bustling restaurants and bars of Rodney Bay are also only a short drive.
49 rooms, suites and villa suites spread between 22 stylish and elegant buildings, with private balconies. Villa Suites enjoy private dining with the resort chef and butler service, a private pool and Jacuzzi.
- 3 bars
- 2 pools
- Main restaurant
- Beach restaurant, serving barbeque grills and salads
- Moveable Feast - fun fridge packages for guests (ideal for those in a villa suite with full kitchen and enormous fridges!)
- Motorised watersports
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports
- Spa Maison with 3 treatment rooms
- Walk-in wine cellar and wine tasting sessions
- Sea ray motor launch can be privately chartered
- Tennis available at St Lucia Raquet Club a short distance away
Cap estate, 90 minutes transfer from Hewanorra International Airport and 20 minutes transfer from the local George FL Charles Airport. helicopter transfers available upon request.