Prices from** Prices shown are per person and include accommodation and flights. All prices are subject to change and are based on 2 adults sharing one room for a 7-night stay. For a fully bespoke quote and the latest special offers, call our expert Travel Specialists on 01244 355 600. ** This package requires an inter-island transfer which is not included in the prices shown.
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
Set in 55 lush acres on a delightful two-mile beach called Baie Longue, one of the most secluded and pristine in the Caribbean. All the beautifully-appointed guest rooms, suites and villas boast a patio or covered terrace and sea views; many also come with plunge pools, Jacuzzis or step directly onto the beach. Its villas feature fully equipped kitchens, generous living quarters and oversized private terraces, palatial yet comfortable and laid back.
As at all Belmond hotels, dining out is a real occasion, with wines from the state-of- the-art cellar. And no description could fail to mention the world-class Spa where a vast range of therapies are available to soothe away your cares.
83 guestrooms and suites located on 55 acres of breathtaking beachfront, each featuring an extraordinary view of the Caribbean Sea.
- Le Réservé
- La Cave - Trellis Restaurant
- The Grill Terrace - Interlude
- Baie Longue Bar
- Private Beach Dining
- Beach Bar & Deck serves snacks, light meals, cocktails
- Beach Cabanas available to rent
- Belmond La Samanna Spa
- Fitness Center Flat screen TV’s at each station
- Personal training
- Fitness Pavilion, Pilates & Yoga classes
- 1 fresh water swiming pool & 1 free shape infinity edge pool
- Complimentary kayaks, sailing dinghies, snorkel gear
- Available for a fee: Waterskiing, wakeboards
- 3 Tennis Courts: 1 hard court, 2 Omni courts well-lit for night time play. Tennis equipment available to borrow at no additional charge
- Children’s Programs Camp La Samanna individually screened nannies who will lead your little ones through a variety of exciting activities, such as treasure hunts, water balloon fights, and special arts and crafts sessions. Rates: US$75 per child for four hours, including snacks and drinks
- Boat Available for Private Charters
St Martin's, 15 minutes transfer from Princess Juliana International Airport.
30 min ferry ride to Anguilla; 1.5 hour ferry ride to St. Barths; 15 min to Marigot (capital of French Side); 30 min to ferry dock