Get your FREE quote…
Send us your requirements and receive a FREE no obligation quote. Always a better price than you can source yourself…Enquire now
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
OUR EXTENDED LUXURY CARIBBEAN PORTFOLIO
The landscaped grounds of St James’s Club sweep down to two beautiful white sand beaches - Mamora Bay Beach and Coco Beach on the aquamarine Atlantic.
All accommodation provides a sense of privacy and oneness with nature, whether you opt for a villa in The Village area, which tumbles down a gently sloping hillside towards the beach, or a room in The Club section, near the resort’s restaurants and activities.
Accommodation choices include spacious villas, suites and hotel-style rooms with stunning water views or serene garden settings. The ambience is low-key and comfortably casual. It’s easy to disappear from the world and fill your days with outdoor-orientated activities, including tennis, non-motorised watersports or joining in the games for children of all ages.
Four restaurants range from casual waterside dining to romantic settings with panoramic views and eclectic menu offerings to please every palate. Wind down with a cocktail and listen to a live band, while nearby, golf, shopping, tours and excursions can be arranged by the capable and accommodating guest services staff.
251 rooms, suites and villas, including the Royal Suites with waterfront views and sunken living room. Plus 16 two-bedroom villas with full kitchens and large outdoor areas.
- 4 restaurants (1 at a surcharge of $35 per person)
- 5 bars
- 5 swimming pools and children’s pool
- 6 all-weather championship tennis courts (with a fully equipped tennis pro shop)
- Volleyball and table tennis
- The Mamora Beach Watersports Centre offers a wide range of complimentary non-motorised water activities including windsurfing, pedal boats, snorkelling and kayaking
- Fitness centre and Spa Tranquillity
- ‘Kidz Club’for children aged 4 to 12 years offering a wide range of activities including arts and crafts, mask making, treasure
hunts and field games
Mamora Bay, 35 minutes transfer from VC Bird International Airport.