Get your FREE quote…
Send us your requirements and receive a FREE no obligation quote. Always a better price than you can source yourself…Enquire now
You're safe with us…
All our holidays come with full ABTA and ATOL protection – guaranteed.
Request a Brochure
Need inspiration? Get yours now
A modern base from which to explore the NyungweNational Park is the Nyungwe Forest Lodge set within a tea plantation. Comforts include a heated swimming pool and Wifi, with plenty of activities to tempt you into the jungle, including bird watching and trekking to view the 13 species of primate which call the park home – including chimpanzees.
The lodge's architecture is designed specifically to blend in with its natural surrounding environment and is located near to the Nyungwe rain forest within a tea plantation. The lodge boats wonderful settings in which to enjoy its excellent cuisine including a Bistro and an outdoor dining area from which guests can view the area's Chimpanzees whist dining.
The rooms at the lodge all face the forest so that guests can enjoy the wonderful views afforded to them by the Nyungwe rain forest. There are 24 rooms at the lodge from three categories; King suite, Twin bed and King bed and all the rooms are air conditioned.
24 rooms & suites
All air conditioned with fireplace, hairdryer, electronic safe (laptop size), international electric adaptors, private deck, and en-suite bathroom with indoor shower. Also flat LCD screen and digital satellite channels and wireless Internet access.
- Bistro with outdoor heated swimming pool
- Boma area for outdoor dining and drinks
- Relaxation retreat with 2 treatment rooms and a Jacuzzi pool
- Gift boutique
- Fitness centre with treadmill, cycle and free weights
- Tea lounge and bar
- Restaurant including private room with terrace
- Wireless internet access at main lodge building
- Chimpanzee trekking - children under the age of fifteen are not permitted to trek Chimpanzees, but are able to see the other primates and wonders of the forest
- Black and White Colobus monkey trekking
- Grey – cheeked Mangabey Trekking
- Blue Monkey and Golden Monkey Trekking
- Kamiranzovu Swamp walk
- Kamiranzovu Waterfall walk
- Various guided Walking trails (1 - 7 hours)
- Bird watching walk
- Cultural area walk with lodge guide
Every price we quote offers superb value for money and added extras. You’ll be amazed what we include as standard on an ITC Luxury Travel holiday.
Use our request a quote form or call our Travel Specialists on 01244 355 600 to begin creating your bespoke holiday booking.